Thank You For purchasing Blog Pro.
Note: All The Images which include in the package are only for demo purpose, you can't use this furthur. if you want any third Party assets like PSDs you can get on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any Query, Issue or Suggestions feel free to contact us via our live support Webx IT Solutions or email us at email@example.com.
For 3x Versions
1. Unzip the downloded Zip file.
2. Upload blogpro.ocmod.zip files via Opencart admin -> Extensions -> Installer using the Upload button.
3. When zipper file is uploaded, Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
4.Assign Permission to your User Group.
5. A menu of Blog Pro display on left Menus.
6.Go to Extension -> Modules -> Install Modules.
7. Now Blog Pro is installed. Congratulations!
For 2x Versions
Manual Installation Via FTP
1. Connect to you server via FTP or log into cPanel file manager. Open OpenCart Root folder
2. Extract blogpro.ocmod.zip.
3. Upload Files which is available under the ' Upload ' folder which you recently extracted.
4. Rename install.xml file to blogpro.ocmod.xml.
5. Now Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
6. Assign Permission to your respected user group.
7. Now go to System > Tool > Backup/Restore and Upload install.sql file
8. A menu of Blog Pro appear on left Menus.
9.Go to Extension -> Modules -> Install Modules.
10. Now Blog Pro is installed. Congratulations!
Add Post Name, Decription,Short Description,Post Tags,Meta Tag Title etc.
Post type :Select type of Post Image or Video Add Image,Author Name, Publish Date.
Allow Comment : Enable or Disable the status of comments.
Status : Enable or Disable the status of Post.
Sort order: Adc sort order of post.
Select Category, Store, Related Post etc.
Add Category Name, Decription,Meta Tag Title,Meta Tag Keywords etc.
Select store,status, Add Image, sort order.
Add Author Name, seo url, Image.
Enable the status of rss feed, add title , description, Copyright.
Enable or Disable the status of sitemap.
layout Settings Section
Listing Page Settings
Blog Page Settings
Blog Home Page Setting
Go to Design Layouts > Create Blog Page , Add route and select the modules.
Need Help ?
We are happy to help you if you have any queries relating to this theme. You can contact us and Live chat with support desk Webx IT Solutions