Quick View / Update Order
Thank You For purchasing Quick View / Update Order.
Note: All The Images which include in the package are only for demo purpose, you can't use this furthur. if you want any third Party assets like PSDs you can get on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any Query, Issue or Suggestions feel free to contact us via our live support Webx IT Solutions or email us at email@example.com.
For 3x Versions
1. Unzip the downloded Zip file.
2. Upload quickview/updateorder.ocmod.zip files via Opencart admin -> Extensions -> Installer using the Upload button.
3. When zipper file is uploaded, Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
4.Assign Permission to your User Group.
5. Go to Sales > Orders.
6. Now Quick View / Update Order is installed. Congratulations!
For 2x Versions
Manual Installation Via FTP
1. Connect to you server via FTP or log into cPanel file manager. Open OpenCart Root folder
2. Extract quickview/updateorder.ocmod.zip.
3. Upload Files which is available under the ' Upload ' folder which you recently extracted.
4. Rename install.xml file to quickview/updateorder.ocmod.xml.
5. Now Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
6. Assign Permission to your respected user group.
7. Go to Sales > Orders.
8. Now Quick View / Update Order is installed. Congratulations!
Need Help ?
We are happy to help you if you have any queries relating to this theme. You can contact us and Live chat with support desk Webx IT Solutions