Thank You For purchasing Abandoned Cart.
Note: All The Images which include in the package are only for demo purpose, you can't use this furthur. if you want any third Party assets like PSDs you can get on request at email@example.com. If you have any Query, Issue or Suggestions feel free to contact us via our live support Webx IT Solutions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 3x Versions
1. Unzip the downloded Zip file.
2. Upload abandonedcart.ocmod.zip files via Opencart admin -> Extensions -> Installer using the Upload button.
3. When zipper file is uploaded, Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
4.Assign Permission to your User Group.
5. A menu of Abandoned Cart display on left Menus.
6. Now Abandoned Cart is installed. Congratulations!
For 2x Versions
Manual Installation Via FTP
1. Connect to you server via FTP or log into cPanel file manager. Open OpenCart Root folder
2. Extract abandonedcart.ocmod.zip.
3. Upload Files which is available under the ' Upload ' folder which you recently extracted.
4. Rename install.xml file to abandonedcart.ocmod.xml.
5. Now Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
6. Assign Permission to your respected user group.
7. A menu of Abandoned Cart appear on left Menus.
8. Now Abandoned Cart is installed. Congratulations!
Abandoned cart : View Daily Total Abandoned carts
Abandoned cart products : View Daily All Abandoned cart products
Notified abandoned cart : View all notified abandoned carts
Reminder carts completed : View all Reminder cart which Completed.
Missing orders : View all missing orders
View All the abandoned carts daily
Reminder Carts Completed
Need Help ?
We are happy to help you if you have any queries relating to this theme. You can contact us and Live chat with support desk Webx IT Solutions